Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ...15  Previous   Next
Cinematic Collection Viewer
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantthekochs
Registered: July 2, 2007
Posts: 18
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Tom,

When you import a new XML DVD Profiler 3x.x. with new coverart and items does the coverart/etc. in CCViewer reload to the new(updated) version for existing items ?  I think you mentined in the past this was an updae you had to fix so was wondering if this has been implemented ?

Thx.

P.S. How do you get the sort list to stick for item # when you exit and come back in ?
 Last edited: by thekochs
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorTomGaines
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Germany Posts: 1,973
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting thekochs:
Quote:
When you import a new XML DVD Profiler 3x.x. with new coverart and items does the coverart/etc. in CCViewer reload to the new(updated) version for existing items ?  I think you mentined in the past this was an updae you had to fix so was wondering if this has been implemented ?

As I said before, you only have to set the cover path to the cover image path of DVD Profiler to always have the current Profiler images (Settings->Path Settings->Cover Images). The fix that I had mentioned was only minor display update problem which has long been fixed.

Quote:
P.S. How do you get the sort list to stick for item # when you exit and come back in ?
The last sort is currently not saved. It always starts in alphabetical order. Maybe I will do something here for the next version.


DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantthekochs
Registered: July 2, 2007
Posts: 18
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting TomGaines:
Quote:
It always starts in alphabetical order. Maybe I will do something here for the next version.


That would be nice.....maybe just a selection in View to Save Last Sort on exit.
 Last edited: by thekochs
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorTomGaines
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Germany Posts: 1,973
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
New Version: Version 1.5.0

New Features:
- Compare timestamps on Profiler import (makes update faster)
- Save last sort order
- Set Font and Font Size
- BirthYear in headshot name (e.g. "John Smith(1966).jpg")
- "Show Loan Due" box on startup can be disabled
- Show Loan due can be opened explicitly
- CCV_CurrentID in SQL queries: Using CCV_CurrentID will insert the currently selected ProfileID into the SQLQuery



Fix:
- Filterbox alignment
- Replace CRLF with LF on Profiler2 Export
- a few other minor bugfixes


Attention:
This release has been released earlier as planned because of the Profiler 2 Export fix.
Originally planned to be released with an update of the Award plugin.
It is therefore not possible to use a database managed under version 1.5.0 to be used with the current award plugin (because of database change).


DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorTomGaines
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Germany Posts: 1,973
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
If someone has already downloaded the new version, please do so again. There was a small error in there.


DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantkahless
TaH pagh taHbe'!
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Germany Posts: 15,363
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
You have done a very valuable work. Thank you very much for your idealism! 
Thorsten
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantthekochs
Registered: July 2, 2007
Posts: 18
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting TomGaines:
Quote:
New Version: Version 1.5.0

New Features:
- Compare timestamps on Profiler import (makes update faster)
- Save last sort order
- Set Font and Font Size
- BirthYear in headshot name (e.g. "John Smith(1966).jpg")
- "Show Loan Due" box on startup can be disabled
- Show Loan due can be opened explicitly
- CCV_CurrentID in SQL queries: Using CCV_CurrentID will insert the currently selected ProfileID into the SQLQuery



Fix:
- Filterbox alignment
- Replace CRLF with LF on Profiler2 Export
- a few other minor bugfixes


Attention:
This release has been released earlier as planned because of the Profiler 2 Export fix.
Originally planned to be released with an update of the Award plugin.
It is therefore not possible to use a database managed under version 1.5.0 to be used with the current award plugin (because of database change).


Thanks Tom, much appreciated by al the XLobby folks.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantDoright
Registered: November 11, 2007
Posts: 3
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Tom,

Thanks for putting this program fix out there. I'm having a slight problem however:

When I export DVD Profiler 2.x Collection File the program stops suddenly at file 129 (I have 169 DVD's). This happens every time.
It just stops there and freezes up.

I've tried re-installing your program, re-exporting from DVD Profiler and even deleting some of the movies to see if it was perhaps a bad file ( I deleted movie 128, 129 and 130)

Still freezes up.

Any ideas?
 Last edited: by Doright
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorTomGaines
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Germany Posts: 1,973
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Can you send me your Profiler 3 XML Export? Zipped per email.


DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorTomGaines
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Germany Posts: 1,973
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Thanks for the XML. The problem was the apostroph in the purchase place of your Clerks DVD. I will release a new version of the Viewer during this week.


DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantDoright
Registered: November 11, 2007
Posts: 3
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Your the Man!!!!!

Thanks!!

For now I'll just change the name to just "Clerks", then export again.
I'll let you know how that works.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorTomGaines
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Germany Posts: 1,973
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Not the apostroph in "Collector's Series" was at fault, but the apostroph of the place where you bought the DVD from. I have sent you a completely converted XML file, so that you can continue until I release the new version.


DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantDoright
Registered: November 11, 2007
Posts: 3
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
OK, just checked e-mail and I received it.

Looking forward to your update.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorTomGaines
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Germany Posts: 1,973
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
New Version: 1.5.1

- New: Command file feature (similar to DVD Profiler): Makes it possible to automate synching with DVD Profiler. Or e.g. to automate the converting of Profiler 3 XML to Profiler 2 XML.
- New: Copy awards to clipboard
- Fix: Import cast (single quote in role)
- Fix: Export PurchasePlace (single quote)
- Change: Use list for loaned due display

Because of the import cast fix I recommend the following:
- download the new SQL query "Reset ProfileTimestamp"
- execute this query
- import the Profiler 3 collection
This will replace all incorrect role entries.


DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantsknyfs
Registered: March 18, 2007
Posts: 22
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Tom, when you do the conversion to version 2.4 xml,do you also exportthe slot/location information too. I have my tvshows in a dvd changer and I wantto automate this process as well.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorTomGaines
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Germany Posts: 1,973
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting sknyfs:
Quote:
Tom, when you do the conversion to version 2.4 xml,do you also exportthe slot/location information too. I have my tvshows in a dvd changer and I wantto automate this process as well.

I convert everything that was available in DVD Profiler's 2.4 XML export.


    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ...15  Previous   Next