There it is, a new version with most of your suggestions from the past months. And now, it's hosted on Google Play, so it will be easier to update when the time comes...
Get the app from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yterbia.android.mylod
Windows Updater: http://goo.gl/WXcne
Feel free to contact me with suggestions or questions, at email@example.com
MyLoD 2.0 beta 5
- New "Sort order" & revamped "About..." dialogs. You can sort by "sort title", "alphabetic title" (strictly speaking: articles and symbols are taken into account), collection number, production year, purchase date and run time. Both ascending and descending.
- Collection number handling.
- German translation, by Mithi, thank you! More translators are welcomed, if you'd like to do it, tell me!
- Improved cast & crew importing, including divider fields.
- Google Play integration.
- Bug fixes:
* Both "Filter" and "Sort order" keep their values on exit, so the values selected are active when you come back to the app, until you clear them on their respective dialogs.
* Fixed date representation so it uses the locale format of your country (on purchase and released dates). This also fixes a date sorting error detected.
* Now the app checks the updater version before accepting its output. You can no longer use any version to update any other, they must be paired.
* The updater *should* not finish the transfer of cover images when there are still images to transfer. Increased the timeout value from previous version.
* Fix to very large titles which could exceed the two-lines limit assigned to them. Now they are ellipsized at the end.
I hope you enjoy this new version!