Invelos Software is pleased to announce the immediate availability of DVD Profiler, version 3.9.1. Version 3.9.1 is now available as a free update in the downloads section, with several important fixes and enhancements.
If you've previously purchased a registration key for DVD Profiler (any version), your registration is valid for version 3.9.1 and all future versions!
Download it here:
Version 3.9.1 includes the following changes:Enhancements
- Added support for plugins to save profiles and read/write custom data from a remote connection
- New profile additions now default to the media type selected in the Add by Title panel
- Added support for printing UPC/EAN as a barcode in reportsBug Fixes
- Fixed: Error: Cannot perform operation on closed dataset in certain cases when adding profiles from a remote database connection
- Fixed: Incorrect sorting for titles starting with "Die"
- Fixed: Newly created alternate profile IDs should retain the existing profile's locality by default
- Fixed: "Any locality" checkbox in the Add DVD, Tracker panel does not function
- Fixed: Error when running a report containing the percent saved field when an SRP was empty
- Fixed: Prompt to contribute not functional with alternate profile IDs
- Fixed: Box set listing not showing alternate profile ID numbers
- Fixed: After running COO chart, some options display incorrectly
- Fixed: Only one genre displayed in the details view of the collection listing
- Fixed: Slow performance entering/scanning UPCs in the Add DVD window
- Fixed: Certain region 2 profiles are not found when adding by EAN
- Fixes for plugin remote calls
- Fixed: Issues displaying/identifying entries by Disc ID in some cases
- Fixed: DVD->Paste from remote database gives an error
- Improved URL parameter encoding
- Fixed: Issues saving profiles from remote clients with certain plugin calls on the server
- Fixed: Switching drive selection in Add by Disc ID doesn't refresh the match listing